INSTAGRAM

Monday, May 06, 2013

Daffodils

 When the daffodils are in full bloom my family heads to a certain daffodil-filled park for an afternoon. We read the poem from my previous post, carefully jump through the fields of flowers, and take a whole bunch of photos. It's been our tradition since before I was even born.
To be festive, of course, I usually wear some sort of coordinating outfit. My mom made the dress in this photo, and I found the eyelet blazer for $5 secondhand! It was clearly worth more than $5, and, judging by the perfect condition, I highly doubt it was ever worn!
I always rescue the daffodils that have had their stems snapped off by clumsy feet.
A visit to the daffodil fields definitely is one cheerful and carefree tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...