INSTAGRAM

Friday, May 17, 2019

Botanical Beauty

I ordered this canvas print for the store for its strikingly unique retro and floral imagery. When it arrived I couldn't stop staring at it...so it ended up coming home with me! I had to resign myself to the amusement of actually finding art from a manufacturer that I couldn't resist buying. Since I normally create or thrift all my art it seemed superfluous to straight up buy it new, but on pondering the idea of painting or collaging this concept myself I knew if I did I would look at it and just keep dreaming of the perfection of this piece. It is sublime. I applaud you, anonymous contemporary artist, for bringing beautiful art into the mass produced market! Well done, you are using your talents wisely, and I am thrilled to buy your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...