INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Uppercase Mag

The other day I was at Chapters and picked up the April/May/June 2014 issue of Uppercase Magazine, which is the special Surface Pattern Design Guide. I was leafing through it and then had an unexpected, heart-stopping moment of semi-fame. I stumbled onto this spread, an article about Spoonflower, and noticed my Scallop fabric (from the Milk and Honey shoes) in the upper right corner.
 The photo is not specifically credited to me, of course, but it was a bright discovery nevertheless! It was one of those little "Wow I Feel Like A Legit Artist" realizations.  
Anyway, I bought the magazine and--whew! It is packed (on quality paper, I might add) with fantastic information and stunning textile designs!
If you are at all interested in surface pattern design I highly recommend you check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...