INSTAGRAM

Sunday, January 05, 2014

Magazine Rip-a-Thon


When I was 12 I began reading the magazines my mom subscribes to, and started my own interior decorating scrapbooks. That was back in the wonderful days of Country Home and Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion, but some of my current favourites to peruse are Artful Blogging, Flea Market Style, Country Living, Cottage Style, and Martha Stewart Weddings. Every January we revisit the magazines that pile up throughout the year and rip out our favourite articles, images, and so on, to fill our inspirational binders. 
This pastel loft bedroom was the first addition that got me dreaming of my future house.
Now my scrapbooks are filled with things like décor ideas,
...attractive real estate,
...fashion,
...paint chips and color schemes,
...and great quotes.
Time to go spend some quality time with 2013's publications!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...