INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Vintage Find: Crystals and Stamps

I've been wanting to start a collection of chandelier crystals for a long time, but I never seem to find any off the fixture. So when I saw this pair for $5 at an antique store I bought it to start that dream once and for all. I have always wanted to make an elaborate chandelier, although for now I will channel my inner Pollyanna and the sparkly melange will hang by my window.
That same day I also found this nifty British stamp album from the '50s, which I bought for $10. 
Thanks to Mr. James David Crawford I now have a myriad of stamps, from several countries, dating back to the '30s, and '40s. I will use them for various creative projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...