INSTAGRAM

Monday, September 12, 2016

Fibrefest 2016 Booth

Fibrefest 2016 in Almonte, Ontario was a grand success! I feel honoured to have met so many creative, cheerful, supportive people! There were tons of great conversations over the span of the weekend. Even my mannequin was feelin' fabric festive, decked out in a doily top to go with her Seamstress Fruit skirt.
I covered up the puck-scuffed boards of the Almonte Arena with some Canadiana a.k.a. some fabric in my With Glowing Hearts collection. How appropriate, with hockey sticks and all.
VoilĂ --the Creatively Graceful booth in all its whimsical glory! I absolutely adore setting up vignettes for shows.
I draped With Glowing Hearts on a vintage ironing board.
A vintage wooden ladder held fat quarters and pillows of my designs, such as Single, Buttons, and Frolicking Fleecy on Linen Cotton Canvas Ultra.
Aaaand...I have chosen the winning names for the Almonte collection...*drum roll*...
Congrats to Susan Schmidt, Jayme Vallieres, Shelley Scott, and Heidi Lowry for their winning titles! You will be receiving an 8" by 8" cotton swatch of your fabulously named designs in the mail! The whole collection is available in my shop as fabric, wallpaper, and gift wrap. A huge thank you to every textile enthusiast who contributed, and overall to everyone who visited the Creatively Graceful booth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...