INSTAGRAM

Sunday, May 03, 2015

Vintage Striped Vera Scarf

The other day I was in the changing room at Value Village and my mom, who was thrifting with me, was apparently entertaining herself by flipping through the scarves. As I opened the door to show her a shirt I had on, she tossed a scarf into my hands and said, "Look what I found--it's very cute and French-looking!" I agreed. She added, "And look at the nice logo!" My jaw dropped and heart leaped. After babbling about the fact that it is a Vera scarf, I looked at the price tag--$1.99--and babbled some more.
Judging by this article about how to date a Vera scarf by the logo, I'd say it's from the '80s or '90s, so it's not incredibly old, but I love it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...