INSTAGRAM

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Vintage Cars

The vintage cars that were unveiled and zippin' around town for the summer are steadily finding their way back to their tarps and storage units. I know hardly anything about the cars themselves, but I appreciate their sleek appearance and link to the past. Maybe that appreciation comes from childhood days of playing with flashy matchbox cars. Here are some pictures I was able to snap of a few eye-catching cars.
This candy apple of an automobile is in beautiful condition.
What a stunning baby blue.
A classic.
There aren't too many dark purple cars on the road.
This car reminds me of a little coffee bean. So cute!
There was a clear yellow and white '50s car that I remember seeing a couple of times too, but I was never able to take a photo of it. Maybe next year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...